Hey guys! Time flies, February is already finished.
It’s time for a very short blog post! I made many AIR Native Extensions this last months, playing with ads, analytics, sounds… it’s awesome the number of amazing SDKs you find on mobile. Unfortunately all my ANEs are private due to NDAs.
Here are some links to learn how to write your own:
– never played with ANEs? Get started with an Adobe tutorial.
– before coding your first ANE, have a look on the ones provided by StickSports. Richard Lord’s made an excellent work! He provides the best template 😉
– developing your ANE, be sure to read his tips!
– and yes, obviously you can add an Objective-C view on top of your Flash View but you unfortunately you can’t do the reverse.
– for a long run have a look on this Adobe’s PDF.
Hope this links will help!